The term Northern Street Eats or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Cancellation of Bookings: You are free to cancel your Bookings at any time, however we do not provide refunds for any pre-paid periods that may occur after your cancellation date.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- By sending your images/data you allow Northern Street Eats the rights to reproduce, distribute, display, and publish the photographs/data you provide in and via webpages, websites and other publications, products and use the photographs/data for the promotion of the foregoing.
- By providing the photographs/data to Northern Street Eats you thereby confirm that you grant Northern Street Eats the rights to use the photographs/data as described above, you have those rights to grant, you represent that such use will not violate the rights of any third party, and you agree to take full responsibility for the same.
- By the action of sending information to Northern Street Eats via electronic forms on this site, you declare that the submitted data is correct to the best of your knowledge, not copyrighted by a third party and you hereby give Northern Street Eats permission to use it.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland, and Wales.
- Northern Street Eats may, at its discretion, change these Terms (including those relating to your use of the Site and/or the Northern Street Eats content). When the Terms are changed, Northern Street Eats will notify you by email or by publishing details of those changes by including them in these Terms.
During dealing with us, we will ask you to provide us with detailed personal information relating to you and your existing business. This document is important as it allows us to explain to you what we will need to do with the data you provide, and the various rights you have in relation to this data.
To be able to make Northern Street Eats work we need to share your contact details with third parties who may require your services as a caterer.
The data you provide describes or relates to your personal and business circumstances. This data may identify you directly, for example your name, address, and may also identify you indirectly, for example, your business details and the relation the business is to you or any other information that could be associated with you/your business cultural or social identity.
In the context of providing, you with assistance in relation to your business requirements we collect some data directly from you when you register for an account with Northern Street Eats (Account Data). This data includes the following:
- your full name;
- your email address;
- the password you set up to access your account;
- your contact telephone numbers
- your postcode and address
- your direct marketing preferences.
- your business name
- your business title
- your business details
We also collect information that you voluntarily provide to us when you contact us with queries, complaints, comments or praise, or information that you voluntarily post about yourself on public areas of our platform (Voluntary Data).
We collect information about how you use Northern Street Eats using cookies and similar technology. This includes your viewing history, IP addresses, device identifiers and information about how long you have stayed on certain pages or what pages you have clicked on (Behavioural Data). You can find more detailed information about this in our Cookies Policy. We also log and use information about any service errors or interruptions that you have experienced to help us create fixes and to make technical improvements to Northern Street Eats.
We also collect publicly available information from social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter, for example likes, shares, tweets, and posts about Northern Street Eats. This information is used for internal analysis purposes.
It is important that you understand how and why we use the personal data that we collect about you. Below sets out the different purposes for which we process personal data and which types of personal data we need for each purpose.
Managing your account and providing you with our services
We use your Account Data and Behavioural Data to set up, manage and administer your account, to log you into your account and to provide you with Northern Street Eats and any other services that you request from us. We use your Behavioural Data to provide you with recommendations when you log into Northern Street Eats. These are opportunities that we think you will be interested in viewing.
We use your Account Data to contact you occasionally with service messages about Northern Street Eats and other products and services you have signed up for, for example to provide you with password reminders, where your account is due to expire or to contact you about content you have submitted to us.
We use Account Data, Behavioural Data, Voluntary Data to help us monitor, analyse, and improve Northern Street Eats. We use this data to help us understand which content and services are most interesting for our users and to help us identify errors and test features. This helps us to make sure that we are providing you with the best possible services.
We use Account Data, Behavioural Data, for marketing and advertising purposes. This can include sending you personalised advertisements that use your first name in the advertisement.
We use your Account Data so possible event organisers private or commercial can get in contact with you directly through the Northern Street Eats website or vice versa.
We will use your email address to send you email marketing including our newsletter, information about new opportunities, where you have signed up to receive this from us.
You can opt out of receiving marketing emails at any time by following the instructions to unsubscribe in any of our email marketing communications. It may take up to 48 hours for your change in preference to take effect and the change will not affect any marketing emails which have already been scheduled to be sent in the future.
If you opt out of email marketing, we will still need to send you service communications by email from time to time, such as information about changes to our services.
We may monitor any customer account to prevent, investigate, misrepresentation, or security incidents, in accordance with applicable law and our legitimate interests.
We may use your information to invite you to take part in market research or surveys.
When we speak with you about your business requirements, we do so on the basis that both parties are entering a contract for the supply of services.
To perform that contract, and to arrange the products you require, we have the right to use Your Data for the purposes detailed.
Alternatively, either during initial discussions with you or when the contract between us has come to an end for whatever reason, we have the right to use Your Data provided it is in our legitimate business interest to do so and your rights are not affected. For example, we may need contact you to seek feedback on the service you received.
Where you ask us to assist you with for example in your business in relation to products that may meet your needs and to provide you with advice/guidance regarding any opportunities that may be available to you.
We will collect and record Your Data from you. You will usually provide information during our initial meetings or conversations with you to establish your circumstances and needs and preferences in relation to your business. You will provide information to us verbally and in writing, including email and online forms.
While handling Your Data, we will:
- Record and store Your Data in our paper files, mobile devices and on our computer systems (websites, email, hard drives, and cloud facilities). This information can only be accessed by employees.
- Submit online via Northern Street Eats booking online service Your Data to organisers of events either private or commercial. The provision of this information to a third party is essential in allowing us to progress any enquiry or application made on your behalf and to deal with any additional questions or administrative issues that organisers and providers may raise.
- Use Your Data for the purposes of responding to any queries you may have in relation to any events you may take out, or to inform you of any developments in relation to those events and/or job opportunities of which we might become aware.
Sharing Your Personal Data
Your Data will be shared with:
- organisers of events either private or commercial,
- Third parties who we believe will be able to assist us with your enquiry or application.
In each case, Your Data will only be shared for the purposes set out in this customer privacy notice, i.e., to progress your business enquiry and to provide you with our professional services.
Please note that this sharing of Your Data does not entitle such third parties to send you marketing or promotional messages: it is shared to ensure we can adequately fulfil our responsibilities to you, and as otherwise set out in this Customer Privacy Notice.
Security and retention of Your Data
Your privacy is important, and we will keep Your Data secure in accordance with our legal responsibilities. We will take reasonable steps to safeguard Your Data against it being accessed unlawfully or maliciously by a third party.
We also expect you to take reasonable steps to safeguard your own privacy when transferring information to us, such as not sending confidential information over unprotected email, ensuring email attachments are password protected or encrypted and only using secure methods of postage when original documentation is being sent to us.
Your Data will be retained by us either electronically or in paper format for a minimum of six years, or in instances whereby we have legal right to such information we will retain records indefinitely.
Your rights in relation to Your Data
- request copies of Your Data that is under our control.
- ask us to further explain how we use Your Data.
- ask us to correct, delete or require us to restrict or stop using Your Data (details as to the extent to which we can do this will be provided at the time of any such request)
- change the basis of any consent you may have provided to enable us to market to you in the future (including withdrawing any consent in its entirety)
- The right to be informed about what you are doing with people’s data, specifically through privacy notices.
- The right of users to access their data.
- The right to rectification, which quite simply means the right to correct any incorrect data you are holding.
- The right to erasure, commonly known as the “right to be forgotten”, meaning the right to have certain kinds of data deleted under certain circumstances.
- The right to restrict processing, meaning the right for a user to ask you to stop using their data in certain ways.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to object, meaning a user’s right to object to your uses of their data.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling, which largely pertains to data used for the purposes of advertising, marketing, and behavioural analysis.
If you have any questions or comments about this document, or wish to make contact in order to exercise any of your rights set out within it please contact: Josh Pritchard or Jaimee Pritchard at email@example.com
If we feel we have a legal right not to deal with your request, or to action, it in different way to how you have requested, we will inform you of this at the time.
You should also contact us as soon as possible on you becoming aware of any unauthorised disclosure of Your Data, so that we may investigate and fulfil our own regulatory obligations.
Data Subject Consent
I hereby grant Northern Street Eats Limited permission to process my personal data for the purpose stated in the Privacy statement above.
I, hereby grant Northern Street Eats Limited permission to process my personal data for the purpose of Marketing. By providing your consent, you agree that you have given your express permission for us to market you regarding products and services that we think may be of interest to you and by any means of communication that is suitable at the time.
Whenever you use our websites information may be collected using cookies and similar technologies.
What are ‘Cookies’?
Cookies are small text files which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or application. Your web browser (such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome) then sends these cookies back to the website or application on each subsequent visit so that they can recognise you and remember things like personalised details or user preferences.
Cookies are especially useful and do lots of different jobs which help to make your experience on websites as smooth as possible. For example, they let you move between web pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving your experience.
They are referred to as session or persistent cookies, depending on how long they are used:
- Session cookies only last for your online session and disappear from your computer or device when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies stay on your computer or device after the browser has been closed and last for the period specified in the cookie. These persistent cookies are activated each time you visit the site where the cookie was generated.
When you use our Service either on a web browser or a device, the cookies may be set.
These cookies are essential in helping you to move around our website and to use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services you have asked may not be able to be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you’ve been on the internet.
Some examples of these essential cookies include:
- Identifying you as being signed in to Northern Street Eats keeping you logged in throughout your visit so that you don’t need to sign in each and every time you change page.
- Tracking what content has been viewed so that we can count the number of views.
These cookies by third parties we do not control. These are called “third party cookies”. When you visit a page with embedded content, the service provider may set its own cookies on your web browser. Northern Street Eats does not control the use of these cookies and cannot access them, as cookies can only be accessed by the party who originally set them. You should check the third party websites for more information about these cookies.